Pan Roasted Asparagus Mushroom
Quick Recipe. No Banter. Whole lot of deliciousness. One too many photos.
- Asparagus - A bunch (woody part removed)
- Mushrooms - 1 Cup, sliced (I used sliced baby portobello)
- Rosemary - 1 sprig, fresh
- Garlic - 1 fat clove, sliced
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Melt two pats of butter in a hot skillet and fry the sliced mushrooms in it. Once it starts browning and you are hit with a beautiful earthy aroma of deliciousness, throw in the asparagus. Stir and fry for a minute and add the sliced garlic and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Cook while stirring often for few minutes till the asparagus spears are tender yet retains its crispness and fresh green look.